University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2024 Admissions

This is the official thread for those applying EA to University of New Hampshire.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

1 Like

OOS
GPA UW/W 3.8/4.1
Test Optional
Good EC’s, internship, captain of varsity basketball team

UNH is on the move it seems to me. Couldn’t ask for a better location.

D has super similar stats. OOS, poli sci. 3.8/4.1. 8 AP and really good ECs. No test. Hoping for honors.

I forgot to mention those are stats for my daughter. We are also hoping to be in the inaugural class for Hamel Honors. We are prepared to send test scores, but UNH seems to deemphasize them, and although my DD’s scores were good overall, we don’t feel they will help her proportionally, and they certainly won’t hurt her.

1 Like

Also I forgot, she also did 8 AP’s, 4 Honors as well. Good luck to your daughter? I think UNH will received a large increase in applications this year.

2 Likes

15 Days to the EA Deadline at UNH!

Apply EA for the most access to special scholarships and invites to programs. Happy to answer questions with a current student at UNH.

Trying to get organized… I think UNH sends ea decisions starting early December, and that would include any merit and honors. Is that correct? Thanks!

It has been later the last few years. Anecdotally, UNH’s applications are up over last year from the improved US News ranking, which was up about 5% from the year before so I think they are struggling with the load a little. Hopefully they start in December but if last year was an indication EA decisions went well into January.

1 Like

OOS - California

applied EA
3.83 UW/4.13 W;
1400 SAT
8 APs
2 varsity sports

they said February, which seems really late for EA