University of Pennsylvania Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Please don’t make this political. Yes, there are spots for legacy students. And athletes, and First Gens, etc. This is not specific to Penn. That doesn’t make any of them less qualified than all the other applicants.

3 Likes

Less than 12 hours. What a ride and goodluck to all!

4 Likes

good luck!

6 Likes

It’s so quiet in here lolll. Good luck everybody :heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

It has been a long wait for many of you. Please remember that today’s result does not define you. Your skillset and your handwork stays with you and you will all do extremely well in life!! All the best!!!

6 Likes

10mins, hope everything gonna be fine

2 Likes

Anyone?

ACCEPTEDDDDDDDDD
with integrated studies and civic scholars invitation!!!

9 Likes

happy to inform that my boyfriend has made it too!

7 Likes

deferred lol; expected but a bit sad that I have to write 98237456238745623894 more essays

2 Likes

Hoping you got a jump start on those especially if this was expected! Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks! I have a few more schools (mostly why us ones) to write.

3 Likes

International admit. Relieved that the process is over. Good luck to everyone. It will work out for sure.

3 Likes

Congratulations. Can you please share your stats?

Also, there is a discord for upenn 2027 students; if any one else got in and is interested in joining, pm me for the link!

Accepted! Congratulations to fellow members of the class of 2027! To those of you deferred/denied, please know that you are amazing and no decision will change that. :heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Outstanding! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Denied.
1570 SAT
4.3 weighted GPA (IB curriculum)
World ranked rock climber.
Grandparents were alumni.

5 Likes

I got in!! Apparently 1460 SAT won’t hurt too much!

10 Likes

Hi - can you provide the discord link - thanks

1 Like