University of Richmond Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Good luck to your D

2 Likes

Any reason to believe they will release EA decisions before Jan 20?

It actually now says on my daughter’s portal that EA decisions will be released Jan 25.

Same for my S. He also has the campus visits link, congrats message. He says it means nothing and I’m sure he’s right.

2 Likes

Really hoping Friday is the decision release date. Did UR tweet, post, or email prior to ED1 decision release?

1 Like

They usually email the students that a decision is coming out. Hoping it this Friday based on past years. My D really needs some good news.Best of luck to all.

1 Like

Good luck to her, too!

Is Richmond’s EA decision date timeline still NLT Jan 20? Getting close, anyone been contacted or notified yet?

Portal say’s 1/25, hoping for sooner!

It does say “Approximate Notification Date” … so the optimist in me thinks … could be sooner …

3 Likes

The admitted student event tab says visit dates will be posted “by Jan 20th”. Sooooo :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hate to raise this, but my D’s events tab says “January 20th, 2022” … that’s last year. :frowning: If it helps, last year, decisions were released on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 7PM…

They tend to send out emails the Wednesday before the Friday they come out so I would expect one tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s hilarious! You are correct that it says January 2022!!! :joy:

Took my old eyes/brain a few weeks to catch that :laughing:

3 Likes

my son also applied EA- 3.8 U, 4.8 W and 32 ACT. so the majority of people expect an email this Friday?
Campus was absolutely beautiful!

I think in past years they either emailed or tweeted on Wednesday night for Friday decision release. But you just never know.

I am not on twitter, so if anyone hears anything, please post :blush:

My D23 and I both loved the campus. D is a little nervous that the campus might be too quiet/buttoned up for her. We were there the week before finals, so it was indeed very quiet.
UR is a reach for her, so if she gets lucky and is admitted, we will go back for another visit.

3 Likes

They tweeted on Friday 12/9/22 that ED decisions would be posted later that day. So I guess it’s possible they won’t give much advance notice :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Email: We’re preparing to release Early Action admission decisions on Friday around 7 PM EST.

7 Likes