University of San Diego Class of 2026 Admissions

Congrats!

Does anyone remember if decisions will be released only once a week this month? Or, is it - all month long, just on random days?

2 Likes

LOL it would be shorter for me to black out his personal info and snapshot his transcript. Coming into senior year he had 15 AP and Honors. I don’t think you need that to get accepted there though. Being well rounded and writing thoughtful essays add a lot so does having a balanced resume.

Has anyone with the “Admitted” tab on their portal received an email status update from USD?

im confused. I logged into my portal and I see that everything required has been recieved but I dont see anywhere where it says ready to review! where do you guys see that and should I be concerned that mine doennt?

it should come up with you click on ‘more info’.

Does anyone know if the time when the application is submitted impacts when you hear back? I know they come in waves and was wondering if my early submission time (I submitted in October) would mean I would be hearing back earlier.

Try clicking on “More Info” and see if that works

My DS applied mid November, but does not have a decision yet. I did notice that no one (so far) on this board has mentioned that they were rejected or waitlisted. Also, the one or two members who posted admission had exceptional stats. So, no telling what the priority order of releasing decisions could be. Just my two cents and only speculation.

2 Likes

thanks. FOund it and it says ready to review

USD Admissions posted on Instagram that first round of decisions will be released tomorrow.

2 Likes

Didn’t they release some yesterday?

Sounds like they did but looks like official first release is tomorrow.

1 Like

twitter: https://twitter.com/usdadmissions/status/1498809624312487936?s=21

2 Likes

Daughter accepted. OOS. Business major.
3.94 unweighted GPA. 5 AP classes. Good amount EC including a number of school clubs where she has leadership roles, lots of community service, Varsity HS/club sport and 2 part-time jobs.

3 Likes

My son got his email this afternoon. His stats are above.
He got his award tonight via email from the Provost. He was awarded an Alcala Scholarship. He doesn’t even know yet. He is at the gym working out. I can tell you dad is breathing a little easier tonight! Good luck to everyone on the admissions emails
exciting times!

4 Likes

Just got home from baseball and saw that I have two acceptance emails. In case you’re waiting and want to know what to expect . . .

The first was around 3:00 pm, is titled “Admission Update from University of San Diego,” and says “Your University of San Diego application status has recently been updated. Click on the button below to learn more. (You’ll want to click this button 
trust us.)

The button leads to an admitted students page.

The second was around 6:00 pm and had a whole acceptance email. It also says I was awarded a Trustee Scholarship of $21,000 a year, so that was a really nice surprise!

Good luck to everyone waiting!

6 Likes

Has anyone received the $18,000 presidential scholarship?

My daughter received her acceptance today with Trustee Scholarship! Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Our son received his acceptance today along with a Trustee Scholarship.

2 Likes