University of San Diego Class of 2027 Admissions

The funny thing is we got the admitted email but the status on portal has not changed and site for admitted students is not open to register. So looks like maybe they are working some kinks in the system out still.

1 Like

same here!

1 Like

Daughter received acceptance to USD today. Loved the email. (Webpage took forever to load so anticipation was killing us though the email was kind of a giveaway.)

Exciting day! Lots of notifications coming in today.

3 Likes

Same - accepted took forever to load! Can you see merit and/ or financial info? Website is so slow!

1 Like

Daughter was admitted! No merit or financial information yet, but so relieved we wonā€™t be waiting all month to hear of her acceptance!

3 Likes

Nothing hereā€¦ Email or portalā€¦ What Majors are yā€™all?

1 Like

status still says ready for review. If you didnā€™t get admitted, what does your status say?

1 Like

Any idea when merit or financial info. will be available?

2 Likes

Can people who were admitted list their stats?

2 Likes

Admitted
OOS
Business
4.4 W 3.9 UW
1370 SAT
APs, Honors, IB, ECs, volunteer, part-time work
AP Scholar
Varsity sport 4 year, captain
Merit - $25,000/yr Alcala Scholarship

1 Like

Another email just arrived. Daughter was named a Trustee Scholar.

1 Like

Admitted Daughterā€™s stats

Interdisciplinary Humanities Major
UW GPA 3.86
AP Capstone program at her HS
8 APs/7 Honors
In-state
Not a lot of school-based ECs, but heavy community-based service.

2 Likes

Hello all - are the admitted students in state? My daughter is an out of state kiddo. Portal looks the same for her.

Yes in state. Portal has not changed. Received email and merit award but no change in portal.

1 Like

My son hasnā€™t heard anything either. I really hope we donā€™t have to wait all month for a decision.

1 Like

Daughter admitted.

OOS
Undeclared
GPA UW 3.8, W 4.0
National Honors Society, heavy on clubs and community service hours.

1 Like

We are OOS.

Daughter was denied today so they are sending both out at the same time this year. Congrats folks!

Sorry to hear this !! Hopefully she has lots of other options. What was her major and broad stats?

Best of luckā€¦.

No email or portal updates for DS. The wait continues!

Congratulations to those who have heard positive news today!

2 Likes