University of Texas Canfield Business Honors Program Class of 2025 - UT BHP

Both things can be true. It can be true that Prioriry applicants will hear by Feb 1 (which includes all the time before Feb1) and RD applicants might continue to hear through March. I know a few years ago, a letter sent to BHP alum said that half the class was made up of ED and half RD, so that actually makes sense.

I think the CNS honors is different than Canfield. Hopefully we hear soon, February 1 :pray:t3:

Look at page 3 of the FAQ on the Canfield admissions website.
Should get a decision notification by February 1st for priority and March for regular.

1 Like

I believe @srparent15 said that their daughter applied priority but didn’t hear back until after Feb 1. I also heard that Texas CSB Honors hasn’t started their interview process yet, but I applied priority. Will they just defer to March or something?

That is correct, that is what @srsparent15 said, however I can tell you we were told otherwise from CHBP. We asked the specific question. I actually wish it weren’t true since my son is running out of time. He hasn’t gotten an interview so really don’t see how there is enough time now to do both and be done by Feb 1st.

1 Like

My daughter had her interview last week. It was only a phone interview and was fairly quick, so maybe they are still working on them. Good luck!

It happens quickly once they interview. Good luck to him

Her daughter was a priority applicant so who knows how this year will be. On last years thread, many people found out mid February

i think mostly oos student have gotten in. this is only from the few acceptances ive seen. there might be a few instate too. Most come out around end of jan into feb. the problem is that since they call to tell that you were admitted its really weird on the timing part.

I interviewed back in late November. Are they releasing a big batch of decisions this year? I haven’t seen many acceptance posts.

there’s def only been a few acceptances so im thinking acceptances are going to be coming out soon.

1 Like

When I interviewed back in early December, the email I received specifically said that the interview was for both CBHP and CSB, so I do think that they have been sent out already. I wouldn’t give up hope though – we never know what their process looks like! I’m also OOS priority.

1 Like

I’m sure we’re going to get a decision by the end of the week, and I also don’t think not hearing back yet means you’re gonna get rejected. My guess is that the last batch of acceptances for priority acceptances will go out this friday for non-AA, OOS, and maybe very few remaining AAs. The lack of acceptances even for AAs makes me think that they’ll send out the first half of all the honors at once on Friday.

1 Like

Interesting that you had an interview for both CBHP and CSB. Was the interview with an alumni or the school? Also, were you accepted into the McCombs school yet? In my son’s case he only applied to CBHP, not CSB (against my advise).

i heard there were a few CBHP acceptances today, however, my honors tab still says they are reviewing my honors application. I’m guessing today was the first batch of releases? do you guys think they will continue to release decisions throughout the week?

possibly, but im starting to think that if we haven’t been called for interview by now, then we may be out of the running for CBHP/CSB

Were the admits on Reddit or cc? In state or oos?

1 Like

yeah… i was about to ask that question too. i only know of a few out of states that got in during dec.

oh definitely… decisions will randomly go out over the coming weeks

i got my interview back in december, but don’t give up hope! ut is all over the place so u never know

1 Like