University of Vermont Early Decision/Early Action Fall 2023

Congrats!! :tada: What were the stats?

Sooo happy for her!

1 Like

Anyone having trouble seeing financial aid award?

3 Likes

Yes

Yes, not working here

2 Likes

If you activate your NetID and then use the college financing plan, you can view it.

1 Like

ED acceptance. OOS. 3.16 GPA. No AP classes. Bringing balance back to The Force. :grin:

10 Likes

Yes. D23 is in w/ two scholarships for environmental science but can’t see the financial aid. Very happy. UW3.6/W4.17/ 31 ACT. I try to add when I remember as with my D22 I found stats very helpful!!

4 Likes

Fantastic!!!

1 Like

How did you activate the Net ID?

3 Likes

4.0 unweighted
4.3 Weighted
Top 10% of her class
Lots of clubs and Captain of the Volleyball Team

3 Likes

Got in OOS with honors college, presidential scholarship, and innovate your future scholarship! Waiting on financial aid - although I see a number listed on the College Financing Plan website under ‘need-based grants’, scholarships are listed as $0 so I’m not sure if that number includes them or not - would make a big difference on COA so waiting to see the financial aid letter

2 Likes

Well he’s in
I was trying to get him to come down to the kitchen so we could be there when he opened his portal but no, apparently he just went and opened it on his own by himself :joy: :rofl:. I called him at 5:02 (I wasn’t on here earlier so didn’t know that decisions were out earlier) and said “you’re killing me”
and he’s like “oh, I got in”. :woman_facepalming:

OOS
College of Engineering and Mathematics - Engineering major
3.67 UW GPA
Strong EC’s
I would think his LOR’s were strong but doesn’t every parent?
27 ACT -not super strong but we submitted it anyway (maybe we shouldn’t have but whatever)
He got a Presidential Scholarship but the lower 16,000 per year (but we’ll take it)

I know he’s excited - even if he doesn’t necessarily show it like my daughter did last year haha! He ran off to squash a few minutes after that phone call so we will celebrate when he returns from practice.

Congrats to everyone! Go Catamounts!!

8 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

My son is in to the School of Education with the Presidential and Henderson scholarships!

8 Likes

3.66 GPA
OOS
1250 sat
5 AP, none higher than 3
Lots of clubs, sports, 7 volunteer hours.
Got in with trustees scholarship

5 Likes

That is great! Congrats! What is the Henderson scholarship?

To answer your question (since I received the same scholarship)- it’s a 4k scholarship per year. (I could be mistaken in terms of technicality, but yeah.)

1 Like

** & Volunteer hours. I have around 100 in total.

3 Likes

Henderson might be an in state scholarship
Anyone know?

1 Like