University of Wisconsin-Madison Postponed Decisions Release Date?

<p>My decision was postponed from UW-Madison on Dec. 7th. I was wondering when I'll find out if I got in or not. I know last year decisions were released on March 15th and their website says "by the end of March."</p>

<p>I was notified yesterday, as were many of my schoolmates</p>

<p>silkwolf - are you in state or out</p>

<p>Hey i’m out of state and i still haven’t gotten news since i was postponed in december</p>

<p>@oneoffonetogo im instate</p>

<p>Have any postponed decision applicants heard back yet with UW final decision? This is the last school we are waiting to hear from.</p>

<p>My son is still waiting</p>

<p>Still waiting (OOS, Illinois). Applied for early decision, notified of deferral in December. The last business day of the month is three days away – nothing like being made to wait until the last possible moment. To quote Tom Cruise in Risky Business, “Looks like it’s University of Illinois.” Perhaps everyone in Madison is still recovering from the Badgers’ loss in the NCAA tournament.</p>

<p>Funny you should say that cinemensch, I’ve used that Joel Goodson quote from Risky Business a number of times in this long and dragged out process. (My son is OOS from California)</p>

<p>all done as of today. should arrive shortly</p>

<p>Given that the university commits to having notifications out by the end of March, and there’s two business days left in the month, that would make sense.</p>

<p>Check Student Center.</p>