University of Wisconsin WiSh Hub/Financial Aid?

Hello! I’m currently a Junior (soon to be Senior) from Ohio researching on colleges for accounting/business. One of the schools on my list is the University of Wisconsin, but I’m considering cutting this school from my list if they do not offer good financial aid/scholarships. I understand that because it is an OOS public, it would grant me little to no aid because they save their scholarships for in-state students. I know that they do offer scholarships through their Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (which students apply for scholarships through, separate from the general application). If anyone is familiar with the WiSh Hub, are they pretty generous with awarding scholarships to students who write essays and apply? Will I be able to get a decent amount? How generous are they with financial aid? Am I wasting my time applying to this school if my family probably will not be able to pay the hefty tuition?

The school tends not to provide scholarships for OOS students. The exception would be the Mercile Lee/Powers Knapp/Chancellor’s Scholarship for well qualified, and I mean well qualified students. My daughter applied and was turned down for this, despite having very good grades and ACT scores.

What do your GPA and test scores look like? Any hooks you might have ( i.e. URM), special talent, etc?

Yes, it probably isn’t a good use of your time to apply there if you need significant amounts of aid.

What is your ACT GPA EFC and URM status @sf2021 ?