Update on UA hours needed for away tickets

<p>2012 Student Road Game Re-Offer</p>

<p>The following email contains a re-offer for Student Road Game Requests.
A re-offer has been made based on tickets that were not purchased during the initial purchase period. Please view the results and proceed by following the steps to purchase the games that you were successful in requesting.</p>

<p>Results are as follows:</p>

<p>at Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
Undergraduate Students - 34 - 47 UA earned credit hours.
at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA)
Graduate Students - 128 UA earned credit hours.
Undergraduate Students - 79 - 81 UA earned credit hours.</p>

<p>Reminder: All offers are based on UA earned credit hours as of the Fall 2011 semester.</p>

<p>I could hear a “Roll Tide” all the way from my son’s office in American Samoa. He just added a trip to LSU to his fall plans.</p>

<p>Thanks! I wonder if D knows. She was hoping for Tennessee especially since one of her big UA buds is from Knoxville…</p>

<p>I wonder why the “hours earned” is as of last fall instead of at the end of spring semester.</p>

<p>Original ticket sales were based on UA hours earned as of Fall 2011. The credit hours mentioned here are to allow those who were not previously eligible to buy these tickets a chance to purchase them.</p>

<p>I am also eligible to purchase a LSU ticket, but will already be spending a lot of money getting to Arlington, TX and Columbia, MO for those games.</p>