UPS & FedEx Notifications

sorry, being new, what NM means ?

3 Likes

You can check the sender info from UPS and FedEx. And if you have the ISPS alerts you can see the actual piece of mail.

2 Likes

The welcome package from Andover won’t come through USPS.

1 Like

NVM. Nevermind

1 Like

:crazy_face: :joy:

Yes sorry - NM is never mind. Realized my child should know first.

OMG FedEx: Did anyone get anything from Exeter? Just got notification of 2 packages (weird) to arrive on the 8th!!! Both from Admissions…

7 Likes

Yes! Us too!

5 Likes

OMG FedEX: Just got notification of 3 packages, from the same school! (wired). Two delivery 3/8 which is tomorrow, one delivery on 3/10!

6 Likes

It depends on which system you are looking at. In the UPS My choice and FedeEx tracking it always seems pretty obvious where everything on there is form, if you click. (Note, normal caveat that some things don’t seem to show up promptly or at all).

USPS is a bit trickier as it isn’t always quite as clear who the sender is for packages, though it always seems to always have geographic point of origin, which is some sort of signal. (e.g I have a mystery package coming from CA which I am 100% assuming not from a school). It seems if the senders using stamps.com or a third party shipper the sender is kind of vague.

That said it is clear what is a package w/ tracking number vs junk mail in the USPS “informed choice” It categorizes them and for regular mail (even junk mail) it has a PHOTO of the mail.

2 Likes

This site explains “informed delivery” better - it is kind of crazy, honestly! I never knew that the photos of all our mail was available in advance! Informed Delivery - Mail & Package Notifications | USPS

3 Likes

Same here. Congrats!

Congrats to you as well!

For those who received Exeter packages, are you in NE area?

3 Likes

We are not

Hi - what part of the country are you in?

West Coast…

1 Like

Are you a sports recruit by any chance? They might be sending school swag as well. This explains multiple notifications?

2 Likes

Interesting. Yes.

This is so exciting! You must be on the top of their list! This happened to my sister a few years ago. Congrats!

2 Likes