Urgent! i need your help!

So I just checked my ACT score, and my heart dropped. That one month of practices was just a waste of time. But, let’s cut to the chase, so I’m currently a senior, and I’ve applied to UC’s and CSU’s only. I know that UC’s require you to send all of your scores, but I decided not to since my scores are very low, and thought that I would really study for this last ACT in hope for a decent score. I know that CSU’s super score, but I decided not to send them either. So, while filling out my applications; I listed that I will be taking the December ACT on every single one of them. So, I was wondering if there’s a way I could change that and send them my SAT score instead? Or should I just accept my faith and pray for the best?

You shouldn’t lie or disregard the requirements of the colleges to which you’re applying. Bad form and dishonest.

The CSUs allow you to send whatever scores you want to send. For the UC’s you can send either SAT or ACT. Its all scores rule does not require sending both. That you mentioned taking the ACT test on the application does not require you to send any ACTs.

Even if you send all SATs and all ACTs, you will not be at a disadvantage for doing so. The UCs do not superscore SAT or ACT. They use for admisison that test with the highest composite. When you submit both SAT and ACT, they choose the one they believe is the higher and do not use any other tests against you. The CSU’s suoerscore both tests and after doing so, if you submit both, they will use the superscored test, SAT or ACT, they believe is higher and not use the other one against you.

Call the admissions office and ask them