UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

Good luck to my fellow appeals folks!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

when do we think they will release?

They saying 6pm

Anyone get accepted on appeal?

My daughter’s was denied.

1 Like

One Reddit there are a bunch of denies. Haven’t seen a single admit.

One acceptance on Reddit for civil engineering

appeal was approved but admission decision hasn’t changed.

same my appealed was approved but admission decision hasn’t changed

Appeal successful here; decision came out 4/1 on portal and received an email the following day. Appeals tab says “Your Admission Decision appeal has been approved.” Admission tab states as follows: “Congratulations, __________! You are admitted to The University of Texas at Austin. Welcome to the Class of 2026 . . . . where you may begin your studies effective Fall 2022.”

4 Likes

congratulations! Are you in state or oos? Also, were you appealing an admission decision or major? We still have not received an appeal decision yet. Once again, congratulations!

1 Like

In state. Not top 6%, so not an “auto admit” appealing choice of major. The appeal was to gain full admission rather than going the CAP route. Was ultimately admitted to original designated major (which is not STEM/CS, which would have been even more ridiculously hard to get). I hope this helps. Best wishes to all.

Has anyone gotten a scholarship?

1 Like

I haven’t read a single person in here getting one.

1 Like

No scholarships for us. We are OOS.

My son found out yesterday he received a local Texas Exes Chapter scholarship. We are OOS.

1 Like

Hi,
How did he found out? Was it an email or showed up on CASH? Thanks

The local Texas Exes chapter called him and followed up with an email. The scholarship is not listed on his portal yet.

3 Likes

Any updates on ECE honors?

1 Like

I might have an opening in a three bedroom apartment at Callaway House if anyone is looking!