UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

You will get an email with the subject line: Please log in to MyStatus

The email text reads:

Within the last 24 hours, we sent you important information in MyStatus. Please log in to review what’s posted there.

As always, if you have questions or need assistance, contact your admissions counselor or give us a call at 512‑475‑7399.

1 Like

this friday will probably be the first big wave based on past year data

7 Likes

My son just got notified tonight about acceptance to McCombs, so you may want to check your portal!

1 Like

My DD just got admission to Mc Combs Business School! We are OOS from Georgia. We are so thrilled as this is one of her top choice schools.

7 Likes

Congratulations! My son too!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Are you auto admit - Instate ? can you pls share the credentials?

1 Like

I just got into McCombs OOS! but haven’t heard on the honors programs. I applied to CBHP and CSB. It still says we are reviewing your application for honors. Do the honors decisions get released later?

7 Likes

When do the Plan II notices go out? Has anyone heard?

3 Likes

Thank you, we’re pretty excited for him and thankful. In state but not auto-admit bc he’s homeschooled. Natl. Merit Commended, 34 ACT, summer jobs & tutoring for work experience, and a few other extracurriculars.

Good luck to you and everyone else who hopes to hear back soon!

1 Like

My son’s Honors tab says Honors decisions are still being reviewed. (He applied for Plan II as a second major and for CBH.)

1 Like

OOS - Accepted tonight. Applied to CLA. Waiting to hear on honors.

1 Like

Thank you . Contradictions and all the very best to him

3 Likes

D23 in-state auto admit got accepted to CNS (biology) tonight! :tada: Hook 'Em! :metal:

3 Likes

In state- Auto Admit, Accepted to Computer Science tonight.

8 Likes

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing when you applied?

Congrats, can you share your stats?

2 Likes

Early Oct

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who heard tonight!!! No news for my daughter yet.

1 Like

Does anyone know if there will be more waves in dec or how bit tonight’s wave was and what majors got in?

4 Likes