UVA vs VT as a transfer/urgent

I’ve posted this in several places as I really need some advice. I am a 19yr/old 3rd year transfer student from NVCC who has been accepted to George Mason University, University of Virginia, and Virginia Tech. I am really deliberating between UVA and VT at this point, however I only have 24hrs to make my decision for UVA. I am currently a biology major but I think I want to change majors. In my last two years at community college I still haven’t figured out what I want to do after I graduate, and I’m approaching my 3rd year without any direction. I am interested in wildlife conservation, which VT has a degree in, but I am not sure how I would like the job offerings (working for the dept. of game and wildlife). I am aware that I will most likely need to go on to post-graduate education. If I were going into liberal arts, law, business, or medicine then I would choose UVA hands down. However with my interests in wildlife and science I am thinking maybe go to VT? I have also considered a career in aviation, which is a completely different area of study if I choose to go into the wildlife conservation major. I know a lot of people at VT and I have already found an apartment with my best friend in Blacksburg and I know I would enjoy myself there. I am really afraid of going to Tech though and regretting passing up on a school with a reputation like UVA. I have spoken to advisors at both schools and the more information I get, the harder the decision is. I’m so stressed out I can barely function at this point. I wasn’t thrilled about either school (I know they are great academically) but I cannot afford to go out of state. I’ve visited both a lot and I still don’t feel strongly about one over the other.

Why do you think you would enjoy wildlife mangement more than biology? Wildlife mangement is a very specific degree. I would think you would want to work as a game warden or for the NPS. If that doesn’t appeal to you, then don’t do it.

What are you good at? You were accepted to some great schools so you must have some real strengths.

Biology is a pre med program at tech which I am not interested in. I’m very good at many subjects but biology just gets dull. Wildlife conservation is a little different than wildlife management, however I have written several papers on topics in wildlife management. I think it’s too political for me to really enjoy.

VT Biology is not necessarily pre-med. Only a fraction go on to medical school. That aside, I would recommend VT for the sole reason you are undecided which major/route you want to go and I think VT will offer you the ability to major in anything without the significant competition/application/acceptance that many of the UVA major’s require. I could be wrong however.

So what school did you choose ?