UW football gameday

<p>I am attending my first Badger football game on Saturday with my family. Where should we park, what things should we see, what time should we get there, and where should we eat. I know this is alot of questions and answers will be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Thanks and GO BADGERS!</p>

<p>If you drive around a bit there is always parking available close to Camp Randall, the problem is that it is 20 dollars at least at most places otherwise there is the special event parking at the downtown parking ramps. </p>

<p>Stay for 5th Quarter, it truly is a special event and learn the dances, they’re fun.</p>

<p>If you have general admission tickets then you don’t need to be at Camp Randall overly early. It’s a smooth flowing process and it relatively easy to get from place to place. Student section is a completely different story.</p>

<p>I love the bars around Camp Randall the vibe is very cool and exciting. I also love burgers. Personal favorite is the Stadium Bar. </p>

<p>You’ll love it, enjoy it!</p>

<p>If possible get a copy of the Isthmus Annual Manual for a comprehensive list of Madison restaurants- it was in the Isthmus last month, free and found many places. Consider choosing ypour parking based on where you choose to eat. State St will be crowded.</p>

<p>Are there events we can attend if we don’t have tickets? Like pregame pep rallies or something?</p>

<p>Well, there are lots of parties all around campus and you can just walk up and go in. I don’t know if there are any school-sponsored things, although I would think there would be. Seriously though, Madison is never more alive than it is right before a football game.</p>

<p>There’s usually parking on the streets by the arboretum out past St. Mary’s hospital (such as wingra drive, spruce street, short street). It’s free but about a 20 minute walk to the stadium. My dad parked there back when I was in high school going to games.</p>