UW Madison Class of 2024 Regular Decisions

Just wanted to start this as I’m hoping decisions will come in within the next few weeks!

does anyone know around what date decisions will be released?

My GUESS is the 20th or 27th @ 8PM CT

• 7 CT

I have heard that several schools are trying to get RD decisions out more quickly now, since Corona is shutting schools down. Any such rumors for the Wisconsin RD?

From the other thread, it looks like the transfer students heard yesterday.

Who thinks decisions will be posted on Friday this week??

I hope so. Do you think they will be?

It might come out Friday, but it will probably come out on March 27th due to the high volume of applicants.

Booooooo!

Do we know if it’s easier to get in Regular Decision?

Not usually, but its hard to predict how many applications they received for RD + EA/ED deferrals. So, who knows.

Patience- the end of March is not too far.

HokieCrazy, are you saying you don’t know or are you saying it’s harder to be admitted regular?

Does anyone have cost of attendance in their financial aid section? With EA it seems like people started seeing that soon before decisions came out. I only have expected family contribution in mine- no COA.

I’m saying both, sort of.

@khgh2020 I see a Cost of Attendance tab on my portal (in the financial aid section), and I also applied RD.

If you’re seeing a cost of attendance tab could that be an indicator that you got accepted? I’m just wondering cause I have nothing in my financial aid section

Nope - it doesn’t mean that. Either you didn’t apply for FA or your viewing from the mobile web site, which I believe is a little different.

My cost of attendance tab says “There are no awards to display”. Does anyone else’s say the same thing or something different?