UW Madison Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for UW Madison of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

2 Likes

Best of luck to all who aspire to become Badgers!

someone mentioned it might come out today? is this a rumor?

3 Likes

Last year EA decisions were released Friday night 1/28 at 8pm (Eastern). That said, last year the RD application deadline was 2/1.

This year since the RD deadline was moved up to 1/15, perhaps the EA decisions will come out the Friday evening before (1/13). I guess tonight is possible but there are no real indications that they are coming…

3 Likes

Has anyone heard anything yet?

no. I am starting to check around but not expecting anything until later Jan.

1 Like

Under my address tab under applicant profile its asking for a diploma address, I think that’s new.

1 Like

Hello all! Mom of a dance major here :wink: My daughter is OOS, applied EA and has already passed her dance audition. She was told that she would hear one way or another about admission to the University by 1/15. Has anyone heard anything yet? Any dance majors out there?

3 Likes

Have not heard anything but I feel like there is a good shot it comes out Friday due to the fact that they moved regular up to 1/15. Not getting my hopes up though

2 Likes

I hear you. It feels like it has been a long while. Hm. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

do u know around what time theyd come out in the day

1 Like

Not sure but Im assuming anytime between 5-8. Decisions probably coming at the end of the month but hoping for tomorrow.

1 Like

Welp, might be looking at next week? Anyone hear back today?

2 Likes

According to the UW System website, we will hear “before 1/31” Application Review Timetable - UW HELP

1 Like

Looks like the last couple of years decisions were released on Friday in the evening. I think they will release next Friday (1/27). I have no basis for that- just guessing based on prior years.

3 Likes

Any students get early admissions decisions this evening?

Yes. Just now.

1 Like

Where are you from? They usual release by region. Thanks!

Deferred in MN. Any MN applicants get an actual decision?

4 Likes