UW Madison Class of 2025 Regular Decision

International

"On the My UW page, click the +Add to Home at the bottom left and add the app “Preparing for SOAR”. We’d heard this tip awhile ago and have been keeping an eye on it. It used to say “You do not have access to this app”. Today it says “Your access to this app is pending. You need to accept your offer of admission. Accept your offer of admission in Student Center.” It’s not official notification of acceptance, but it looks pretty good
! "

Copy pasted it from another UW Madison thread. I tried it and it worked for me; you can remove the app from the home screen afterwards if you want. On the other thread it said some people were able to access it and others weren’t.

This is the thread I got it from: Deferred from UW Madison EA 2025 - #26 by irishiwish

2 Likes

Worked for me

It’s taking forever to load SOAR page for me.

Any updates?

Were you able to see it?

Mine says I have no access.

Yes I was deferred from early action

It’s just stuck on loading screen

Says you do not have access

Do we know when (what time) will they release the decision? or is it rolling?

Just tried it on my phone and the SOAR page works

Some people have already received their decisions (not me though), but most people think that decisions will come out 7:00pm CT, so 8:00pm ET which aligns with the email they sent back in February saying that regular decisions will come out during the evening of April 2.

3 Likes

in my portal it shows me resources and allows me to look at courses to enroll - anyone else see this?

2 Likes

Yes I have the same thing

1 Like

does that mean we got in

Yes

1 Like

how do you know - pm me pls