UW Madison Scholarships

<p>Does anyone know when the results for the scholarships will be announced?</p>

<p>If you were one of the 1,500+ incoming freshman applicants for the approximately 35 L&S Scholarships (almost all of which are awarded to Wisconsin residents), you will either receive a personal phone call with a scholarship offer or a rejection email by the end of April.</p>

<p>I believe results have already been communicated. I got my notice a week or two ago. I received a letter. As expected, being OOS probably didn’t help.</p>

<p>Applicants who have not received a ‘reject’ communication nor an offer phone call may be on an ‘alternate’ list and (based on last year), will likely hear by the end of April.</p>

<p>My son applied for scholarships through the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. He is OOS and he received email application that he was awarded a small scholarship about a month or so ago.</p>

<p>Congrats to your son!</p>

<p>Thanks, Madison85. Every little amount helps!</p>

<p>Hey Rousse54, my D the same way for two years running. We’re OOS, she didn’t get anything coming in as a freshman, but if you have decent grades & are in good standing with CALS, they do give a little something if you apply. Yes, every bit helps!</p>