Valentine's Idea

<p>if you want to do something for valentine’s day for your student, you can call gigi’s cupcakes and place and pay for an order for your child. then you can find one of their friends to deliver it to them. if you can’t find a delivery person, you can have them pick it up themselves. </p>

<p>grandma wanted to send something, but she waited too long, so this is the solution i came up with. :)</p>

<p>hopefully, this helps someone.</p>

<p>Thanks for the tip! Called and ordered a box of four Valentine’s Day cupcakes for DD and her roommates. Now just have to let her know to pick them up!</p>

<p>This would be an interesting surprise</p>

<p>NRDSON and Class2012Son available to deliver to your beautiful daughters!</p>

<p>If you’re serious about the delivery service, PM me! Would love for them to be delivered!</p>

<p>darn! i just got a delivery GIRL!</p>

<p>Marys cakes in Northport also have adorable Valentines cupcakes. I believe they have a Facebook page. Was going to send D a dozen rose cupcakes. But ended up w with another option. But the cupcakes looked great!</p>

<p>Texted my son to ask and emailed his roommate who I think for sure would do it, but I won’t have internet access for a few hours.</p>

<p>JUST found out 2012Mom is pimpin’ my boy. I will text to gauge his interest. (Amazing what you find out on CC :slight_smile: )</p>