Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Have there been any more phone calls to admissions? It sounds like there have been a few conflicting messages from their office, and we still haven’t gotten an email as to whether it’s this week or next.

Didn’t someone say their guidance counselor told them March 29?

1 Like

mikeswede, when/where did Vanderbilt already share that it was 3/29?

I thought it was in this thread somewhere. If it’s not a fact, I apologize.

no problem. i was just hoping that maybe you had had a direct conversation that could confirm the person that said their counselor told them 3/29. there have been so many different reports that i do not think any are firm. and we won’t know which is accurate until the official announcement. oh well.

1 Like

Someone said it, see post around 628, 629

I think the decision is out on 4/1

What makes you think that? I feel as if the timeline “By April 1” precludes 4/1 as being a contender.

I think I also read somewhere on here that someone had called admissions and they said they were going to release decisions on the 29th… Does anyone know if Vandy sent out an email to ED students a few days before letting them know the date and/or time of release?

1 Like

Yep! According to people earlier in the thread, Vandy did in fact send out an email the day prior to releasing ED decisions letting everyone know that they were to be released the following day

Ok then they need to get on their computers and typey type a nice little email for all of us letting us know

9 Likes

Has anyone tried calling today? This is getting to be a real game of cat-and-mouse; why can’t they just break the silence??? The last two paragraphs in this article makes it seem like we should be hearing today (March 25 with “a day later” = March 26), but still no communication.

6 Likes

Well, this has been the most helpful information to date.

Well, who knows. This year is unique, so things might change. All we know for certain is that we’ll get the decision before April 1.

Thank you this was indeed helpful.

I think it will come today or tomorrow- either way they said they don’t announce the date so we shouldn’t expect an email

I think that they meant they won’t set a date far in advance. When it comes down to a matter of days though…you would think they could report a near-term release date.

good point, I don’t know if there really is anyway to tell for sure when they will release, but hopefully today!

1 Like

I am confused… do they send an email alerting the change? Do we just have to keep checking the portal?

1 Like

I think they will send an email once they are out or announce it in some way

2 Likes