Vanderbilt Class of 2027 Official Thread

Only permanent address. I keep seeing these posts on different threads about one or two addresses. What is that supposed to mean?

I called and they said not today but proceeded to give a vague answer about April first
 can anybody else try?

1 Like

On CSS, the financial aid award date is given as 3/31. I suspect that will be the date.

1 Like

There was a terrible fatal school shooting in Nashville today, so I feel like they won’t announce today.

just read the news. Yeah, they shouldn’t release decisions today.

2 Likes

Tomorrow at 5 pm CST decisions are coming out

7 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

where is everyones slate? mine is still in progress rn

2 Likes

same. probably means I’m rejected, as for another school it was complete for a while and then it moved to in progress and I was rejected

2 Likes

doubt that slate has any significance here. Dont worry.

4 Likes

The email just came that decisions will be posted tomorrow.
Oops! Just saw someone already posted.

2 Likes

Did everybody’s email have the part about financial aid at the end?

3 Likes

Are you talking about the part of the need-based financial aid award? Honestly I think it’s the same for everyone although I do wish it meant something :frowning:

1 Like

I was wondering if it meant anything because schools like franklin and marshall had this thing where people that got in got a section in the email regarding financial aid

It could be possible? Since you mentioned that some other schools have done this before, but I don’t think a large school like Vanderbilt would take the effort to create special emails for accepted students?

3 Likes

what do you guys see when trying to register for any of these events? Admitted Student Programs | Undergraduate Admissions | Vanderbilt University

access denied for all of them

5 Likes

access denied, can you?

Also access denied

Yep same

3 Likes