Villanova Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I texted the Admissions Office and they got back to me, saying that students should hear by the end of the week! So, either today or the end of the week. Let’s hope it’s today!

2 Likes

Hopefully today bc that’s what the portal says.

Does anyone know if deferred EA students can still be admitted to honors?

1 Like

Well, I guess it doesn’t look good for an answer by today.

1 Like

I think the honors decisions for EA and ED applicants are expected by the end of the week, and that the honors decisions for RD applicants are sent later.

3 Likes

My D asked this question of admissions and they said yes absolutely, but they will find out after they find out about their admissions decision later in March.

1 Like

Have they provided financial aid information for ED & EA yet? We are RD and trying to set expectations.

Yes, we received it last night. A few optional small loans were offered and then a Villanova Grant for about $10,300 for each semester was offered. Presumably these are for the first year only as they are based on FAFSA and CSA which will need to be re-done for the second year of course. It was much more generous than I anticipated. They have the first year basically priced out at $81,000😳

1 Like

$81k :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yes, I think your emoji is probably more appropriate!!:joy::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

Is it wrong that I hope my S does not get accepted so we don’t have to have the $ conversation?

3 Likes

I felt that way…and I went there!

1 Like

Lol when my daughter got accepted (honors) and we got the financial letter, it was a very quick conversation!

Meaning, she’s going elsewhere??

Yes!

1 Like

Did she already get an honors decision this year or was this in the past?

Fordham is 84,500/yr

2 Likes

Great schools but so hard to justify that price.

In the past but she got the honors decision before her financial aid package.

1 Like

Honors college decisions just came out about 30 minutes ago for all those curious!

2 Likes