Villanova Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Does anyone have any info on the presidential scholarship? It said by January 31st but I haven’t seen anything

I applied and I haven’t seen anything either. It has to be sometime tonight though supposedly. Good luck!

1 Like

Results (for finalists) are out on the Villanova portal.

1 Like

Any luck? Not here. :frowning:

Sadly, nope. Definitely some hours of my life down the drain for writing all those essays :flushed:

I’m not sure I can provide as much insight regarding outcomes for engineering grads - and anything I can provide would be speculative at best. Both kids had friends in engineering, and they all seemed to land solid jobs. Many seemed to gravitate toward the larger consulting firms (Accenture, Deloitte, etc.). Some went the business route. It is a respected program, but relatively small in comparison to state schools, which are larger and candidly probably better resourced with more significant facilities.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks so much!

When will regularly decisions come out?

Their website says by April 1.

2 Likes

And it just cracked Poets and Quants Top 10 Undergrad B-Schools for the first time!

3 Likes

My D applied EDII to nursing. Waiting to hear by March 1. Any thoughts from nursing applicants who were already accepted/deferred/denied through EDI or EA? Wondering if there is anything else she can do at this point.

does anyone know if the Villanova portal ever had a withdraw option as I don’t see it on DD22’s portal? Maybe it was never there.

Mine shows a withdrawal application button. Does that mean anything?

not sure what it means. just curious why we did not see the option to withdraw on her portal. Where does your withdraw button show up on the portal?

It’s a bright blue box on the right hand side, below the Application Details box.

thank you. My DD22 doesn’t have that box. No idea what it means. She was deferred to regular decision.

Any idea when VU ED2 letters went out last year???:disguised_face:

Did you look for last years thread? Could give you a time frame.

Waiting for regular decision is painful!

4 Likes