Virginia Tech Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: Mar 1-15

Did you check the financial portal? Merit not mentioned in the acceptance letter.

Where would it be mentioned in the portal?

I keep telling people I know in VA that they’re not the only ones, based on what I’ve seen in this thread! So thank you!

Nvm, I scrolled down and found it!!

I don’t think I received any scholarship :frowning:

wow 50K/year with 0 merit aid (OOS Washington)

Under financial aid, go to 2021-2022 (pull down bar) and click on award offer

1 Like

She did, clicked the financial statement right above where it said no honors college admission on the right, it populated the bill which did not include a scholarship deduction - I did know to expect minimal but I was maybe slightly surprised it was nothing. But with this year…who knows!

Same here

Son accepted in-state.
We’ve never visited VT but will do so now.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard about the Davenport Scholarship? Would that be listed in the Financial Aid section?

1 Like

daughter - accepted in state
general engineering - computer science
4.4 w
no ranking
4-year varsity soccer
34 ACT/ 1510 SAT
no aid

2 Likes

For those that don’t see aid, make sure the year you are looking at is 2021-2022. The default year is this year.

Wow one of the first in state acceptances I’ve seen on this thread lol. Congrats!

1 Like

Accepted for Microbiology, Honors College
Provost Achievement Scholarship $5,900
OOS
30 ACT
4.13/4.4 GPA
6 AP’s

2 Likes

Waitlisted. Instate (nova) engineering
Gpa 4.5, sat 1460, stem school for comp science, lots of ECs. Double legacy. We are heartbroken.

My son got Provost achievement scholarship for 3k and I don’t see anywhere whether it is renewable. Do you?

Son accepted instate business undecided. 3.9 GPA weighted, 1350 SAT, 6 APs, 8 honors, school doesn’t rank.

2 Likes

Instate son accepted
College of Environmental science
4.29 GPA
1311 SAT
Unsure of class rank
US Senate Page Spring 2020

Also have son majoring in Engineering at VT (a sophomore)

Congrats to all future Hokies!!

3 Likes

Waitlisted. Instate (Fairfax Co.) engineering
Gpa W 4.25, sat 1530, 6 APs, decent ECs including Science Olympiad. Many of his friends with similar levels of achievement also waitlisted, several denied.

1 Like