Virginia Tech Notification 2016

Anyone get there Early Decision Notification yet?

Not yet! Do you know if we have to log in somewhere to find out or if we just get an email…? I heard we find out through a hokiespa account but my friends and I don’t have any login information for it…any ideas? Also I’m still not totally sure they’re releasing decisions today, but they might…who knows

Looking like it’s gonna be Monday :frowning:

You should have received an email telling you how to create a guest account after submitting your application. I was hoping for a notification today but it seems unlikely now.

Yea i think its monday at 5pm now.

Yep! I called today and they said at 5 pm on Monday!

You should be able to login here to find the status plus you will anyway be getting email.
banweb.banner.vt.edu/ssb/prod/gzbkwbis.P_ValLogin

All the best to everyone waiting to get Early Decision emails :slight_smile:

I’ve never been so nervous and anxious in my life, 5pm can’t come quick enough

I am sooooo nervous!!!

Any chance they will notify earlier than 5? Do they just post on your account or send an email?

I think its gonna be 5pm earliest.

Their status check site is down. Maybe they shutdown the DB to update lot of data :slight_smile:

Lol, yup. I just went to check and get 404’d. Might be because all of us are over here spamming F5 :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: site is back up, but still no decision.

Good luck you guys!!

Is it back up again?

It’s confirmed today, go to virginia tech undergraduate admissions of Facebook, they confirmed today at 5

As well as the Twitter page @FollowMeToVT

I think the online system is brought down as it’s already updated. They should enable it at 5:00 pm :slight_smile:

@Mcrluv2travel I heard that it was