VA Tech Early Decision Notification

<p>Has anyone called the admissions office to find out when the early decision notifications will be posted online? Judging by the posts from last year, I feel like they might be up tomorrow.</p>

<p>Same here, looks like they may be out anywhere from tomorrow to Sunday?</p>

<p>i didn’t apply early but a ton of my friends did, and everyone was talking today about how they hear tomorrow at 5. and my math teacher from last year was talking with me and her daughter applied ed last year and heard the friday before the date they said at 5 and it’s been that way for the last 3 years, at least for students at my school. good luck!!</p>

<p>I am super excited. I also applied early decision for Virginia Tech. (industrial design program). We all should post on this thread when we hear from Tech!!!</p>

<p>Good luck to you all
p.s someone should call the school :)</p>

<p>Hopefully today is the day…</p>

<p>Can’t wait</p>

<p>Good luck, everyone! Hang in there!</p>

<p>Anyone know if they’re supposed to tell us hours before when they plan on changing the status or are we just going to get an email the moment the application status changes?</p>

<p>Is it definately coming out at 5?</p>

<p>I just called and the message said they would be online by 5:30</p>

<p>5:37… and im pretty sure vt isn’t central time…</p>

<p>Yup…prob nothing coming out today.
Probably Monday up to the 15th.</p>

<p>*** happened to 5:30 Richmond Senior? hah. Damn please VT post them!</p>

<p>i called as well and the message never said anything about anything being up at 5:30…</p>

<p>Same here, there was no message that said that.</p>

<p>My son’s status changed & he got accepted to general engineering!</p>

<p>THEY ARE UP!! There is no email, but if you go to tech’s site and sign in to your geuss account, your status should be changed. I GOT IN</p>

<p>Yup, I got deferred.</p>

<p>frap, dont worry, i got deferred too…</p>

<p>deffered from engineering… honestly i dont even want to go to tech anymore.</p>