Virginia Tech Early Decision 2014

<p>When should we expect an email From VT admissions with the status of our admission to early decision 2014?</p>

<p>I’m sure you know that the official notification date is next Monday, 12/15.</p>

<p>Beyond that… here’s what I know: </p>

<p>Last year, the notification date was also 12/15, which fell on a Saturday. However, here at CC, people posted that they were able to access their notification online on Wednesday, 12/11. I have no idea whether the same thing will happen this year. You could contact the Admissions Office and ask, though I don’t know if they will tell you anything more.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank You!</p>

<p>I heard that they come out tomorrow at four pm. You have to check your guest account to access it. The mailed letter should come on Monday if you’re accepted. I highly doubt they will send mail out for rejections.</p>

<p>This was just posted on VaTech’s Admissions Twitter page:</p>

<p>VT Admissions@FollowMeToVT · 24 mins24 minutes ago </p>

<p>Early decision applicants may want to visit the application status page Thursday AFTER 5:00 p.m. #HintHint #VT2019</p>

<p>Decisions are out! (well around 3:00) and I got into the college of engineering! Yay! so excited! :smiley: :D/ </p>