VT- Computer science chances ?

<p>Hi! I'm a student of NVCC and trying to figure out whether I should get my associate's degree before I transfer (I have 2 semesters left till my graduation) or already apply for transfer. The point is I have 3 Withdrawals (due to full-time work) but my GPA is 3.2 and have all A's and B's on the courses. So, what are my chance to get into Computer Science of VT if I apply w/o getting Associates???</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>What classes have you taken so far?</p>

<p>Getting accepted as a transfer is largely dependent on if you have enough courses that will transfer to Virginia Tech and cover CLE and general engineering requirements. </p>

<p>If you do an associate’s and have the required GPA you can get in through the Guaranteed Admissions Articulation Agreement. You can also get in after two years without an associate’s degree, provided you have completed enough classes. I know a few people who were admitted from community college after two years without getting the associate’s.</p>

<p>I’ve taken all of the main courses like ENG 111/112. MTH 166/173/174, CHM 111, PHY 231/232, ECO 201/202, HIS 101 and on all of them I have A’s and B’s… But still I have 3 Withdrawals and will they affect regarding my 3.2 GPA ??</p>