WashU Waitlist Class of 2027

Not yet for me

This time last year people were already starting to hear back… idk maybe there are fewer spots for waitlists this year?

are they even taking people off the waitlist this year? i hope we don’t find out too late
any news from anyone?

They should take people off based on common data sets from the past years, but maybe just not as many people will be accepted.

yeah, i’m just worried because they started pulling people off the wl at around this time last year…hope we get spots

When I talked to my AO in the beginning of this month he said that they will be rolling out decisions in beginning of May as they need to see how many people are enrolling form their acceptance pool

1 Like

That’s true, but that’s also what most colleges are saying about the waitlist, which they will start in May. But WashU started this process earlier last year, so it just seems like they may not have enough seats for the waitlist people this year.

Ny daughter was accepted off the waitlist in 2019 on May 1st. I agree that they probably wait until after decison day to go to the waitlist.

2 Likes

any news?

Not yet

Boys I got off waitlist today

Nice what major/department did u get off of?

same!!

Congrats! :tada:

did you send in a loci? if so is it alright to tell me when?

1 Like

yayyy congrats!!

has anyone called or heard anything else? do we think they’re going to admit a lot from the waitlist?

yeah, i sent it in february a few days after i got the news. i sent another update after because of a pretty large achievement but that’s about it

it said they are offering me admission but it asks if there is anything else i would like to share. should i share anything else?

1 Like

Did u just receive this email?