What are my chances at admission to UCR, UCI, and UCM

UC GPA: 3.59
Intended major: Business administration
ACT: 23
EC: Boy scouts, Band, and various other clubs, NSHSS

I am aware that my GPA and ACT scores are not the best. What are my chances and will the fact that I come from a harder school district/ have a disability influence he admission decision?

If you come from a competitive school, then it will be considered in your application review along with your disability but how much is any one’s guess. Where you given accommodations for ACT testing due to your disability? Did you address this disability in one of your personal insight essays? Stats do not always tell the complete story so there is always a chance.

UC Merced looks like the best target school, UCR could go either way 50/50 while UCI will be a Reach.

I am just going to list UC statistical data for so you can gauge your own chances and hopefully you have a few safety and solid match schools on your list besides the schools listed.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.40-3.79:

UCB: 1.8%
UCLA: 2.2%
UCSD: 7.2%
UCSB: 10.1%
UCI: 11.1%
UCD: 16.6%
UCSC: 43.8%
UCR: 63.3%
UCM: 88.7%

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23
UCSD: 4.16
UCSB: 4.13
UCI: 4.13
UCD: 4.11
UCSC: 3.96
UCR: 3.81
UCM: 3.71

25th - 75th percentiles for ACT:
UCB: 30-35
UCLA: 31-35
UCSD: 28-34
UCSB: 28-34
UCD: 26-33
UCI: 26-33
UCSC: 26-32
UCR: 22-30
UCM: 19-26

Best of luck.

I did not recieve accommodations. I believe I mentioned it in one of my personal insight questions. Mostly about how ADHD has impacted me academically (not that it is an excuse). I also mentioned service projects I led, and extra curriculars. I would preferably like to attend either UCR or a cal state such as pomona. I have applied to a few cal states such as fullerton, la, sdsu, etc.

I’m in state and my APs consist of ap comp sci, ap chem, ap environmental science, ap us history, ap english language, and ap literature.

My senior schedule consists of: Band, calculus, ap government, human anatomy, and french 3

I think UCR and Cal Poly are possible along with CSULA. Fullerton could go either way unless you are local. SDSU would be a Reach with average GPA of 3.93 and ACT of 27 (not major specific). Also with UCR and SDSU, you are admitted into a Pre-Major and have to complete specific course requirements with a qualifying GPA before declaring the major.

Your HS course rigor looks good so best of luck.