What are my chances? Do I have hope?

My dream school is University of Miami. Their acceptance rate is 38% and I heard it’s a pretty hard school to get into. Looking at my transcript, I am a majority B student. I’m currently a junior with a 2.95 gpa. I am making all A’s this year so I’m pretty sure it’s going to boost my gpa up a little bit. My freshman and sophomore year have been a bit rocky but my junior and senior year is going to be a lot better. I was already a cheerleader, but I’m going to be joining more clubs and organizations to look better on my resume. So, with this being said, I guess my chances on getting into UM are pretty low… but do I at least still have a chance? And if not, do you guys know any other good universities that’s a bit easier to get into? Thanks, guys.

Hey! Do not look at the acceptance rate, because that’s for freshman. For transfer students its about a 50% or so. It wiil most likely come down to your major and how good your essay and letter of recommendations were. They will probably ask you for a mid term report to check how you’re doing so far. I have a friend who was accepted as a transfer student with a 2.6, so dont worry. Did you submit your app already?