What are my chances of attending a UC

I’m a junior in HS rn I was wondering what my chances of being accepted into a UC were.

10-11 W GPA: 4.0
Capped UC GPA: 3.67
SAT: 1,210

Target UCM/UCR and UCSC. The rest will be a tough admit with your UC GPA and SAT scores. If you are a CA resident look at the Cal States instead. Your intended major will impact your chances along with your EC’s and essays.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.40-3.79 capped weighed and not major specific:

UCB: 1.8%
UCLA: 2.2%
UCSD: 7.2/;%
UCSB: 10.1%
UCI: 11.1%
UCD: 16.6%
UCSC: 43.8%
UCR: 63.3%
UCM: 88.7%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1210- 1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

For the Cal States they admit by major and eligibility index so your EI is 4146. This might get you in SDSU/CSULB/CSUF and CPP depending upon major.

Apply widely and spend time finding 1-2 safety schools. Best of luck.

UC Davis is my reach school. If I get a ACT score of 30 (I’m taking it this weekend) do you think I would have a good chance? If I don’t get in I’m thinking of Chico state is that realistic?

Average UC GPA for UCD last year was a 3.995 capped weighted. UC’s tend to be very GPA focused so even with an ACT of 30, unless you have a good explanation for a lower than average GPA, then UCD will still be a Reach school.

Chico State looks like a solid Match.

Chances of a UC are pretty good.
Unless you don’t want to go to Merced. You can probably get into UCSC or UCR, but Davis is pretty hard especially with that low GPA. You should really improve your SAT and get some good activities/essays to strengthen your app.

Thanks

What would be an ideal SAT score? I have all summer to study lol

75% percentile of Davis admitted student SAT score is 1450, so I think that to compensate for the less than stellar GPA, 1450+ is what you need to target for.

Sorry for bothering you lol just one more thing ! If I write about how being an undocumented student this year caused me to have high anxiety (I actually do have anxiety) and I had to constantly live in fear of being deported which made me lose focus in school. Plus I’ve only been in the states for about 7 years and it was my first time taking a high English class. It made my confidence go down because I couldn’t get an A and it made me feel like I didn’t known enough English to even be in high school… on top of that I made the mistake of signing up APUSH and Honors French 3 the same year which limited my time because I was working doing 2 internships and community service hours

Sorry for bothering you lol just one more thing ! If I write about how being an undocumented student this year caused me to have high anxiety (I actually do have anxiety) and I had to constantly live in fear of being deported which made me lose focus in school. Plus I’ve only been in the states for about 7 years and it was my first time taking a high English class. It made my confidence go down because I couldn’t get an A and it made me feel like I didn’t known enough English to even be in high school… on top of that I made the mistake of signing up APUSH and Honors French 3 the same year which limited my time because I was working doing 2 internships and community service hours