What are my chances of being accepted as a Nursing Major at CSU's?

Hi everyone!
Im a rising high school senior thinking of majoring in Nursing and getting my BSN. Im applying to these Cal States listed below and i want to know what are my chances are of being accepted as a Nursing major. I don’t think i have a solid chance at Direct Admit Nursing Programs so i decided that a 2+2 program would be much better for me.

*SCHOOLS IM APPLYING TO (In state):
CSU Los Angeles
CSU Dominguez Hills
CSU Channel Islands
CSU San Bernardino
CSU Bakersfield
CSU Fresno

*STATS:
-CSU/UC GPA: 3.72
-SAT - Math: 420 ; Critical Reading: 490 ; Total Score: 910
-EI: 3886 FOR SAT
-ACT - Math: 17 ; English: 21 ; Total Score: 16
-EI: 904 FOR ACT

I would really appreciate the help, Thank You! :slight_smile:

How many times have you made this post? Many of us have already chanced you and I am sure you know what you have to do; you need to start studying for the next ACT/SAT exam. As it is, your test scores are sub par compared to other applicants to CSU nursing schools. If nursing is really something you want to do then you need to be putting in time studying for standardized tests, not making chance threads.

The other one with this list of schools was generalized in terms of college acceptance and this one is for the Nursing major. But i agree with your advice that i need to study, so thanks for the comment and advice. @uclahopefull

I agree with @uclahopefull, you’ve posted the same question in so many different ways over and over again,but you don’t seem to want to accept the posted answers: your current scores are not competitive so you need to spend your time studying and getting better test scores, rather than repeatedly posting the same question.

No one on this forum can definitively give you the answer that you want: * "yes you’ll get in with basal test scores into the extremely competitive nursing major "*. The only ones who can give you that answer are the universities come acceptance time. Truthfully, that ACT score will not help you, so you need to study for that test if you have any hope of being admitted somewhere.

@“aunt bea” I guess I’m just overwhelmed at the moment. I apologize for repeating my questions over and over, but its a bit nerve-wrecking and i know everyone feels that way even if its only a little bit. Sorry.

@almaa_card123, It’s good for you to ask questions, but the same question gets too repetitive.

Use your time effectively by starting to study for your ACT now, while you have time, so that your score will improve, and so that your chances to get into those schools improve.

Breathe . . . . .

Then do well in your senior year by budgeting your time well so that you aren’t overwhelmed.

If you feel your anxiety increasing, ask for help from your teachers. They know that seniors are going through applications and tests in the fall. I found the teachers on my campus to be extremely supportive. If you don’t have your teachers yet, for your LORs, start considering who you would like to write on your behalf. Email them and ask them if they would be willing to write on your behalf.

Study those test workbooks, and you’ll be fine.