What are my chances of getting into Texas A&M?

<p>I'm a senior in a very competitive high school and I really want to get into Texas A&M. (Been wanting to be an Aggie since I was a kid)
My stats are the following:
GPA: 3.71
Class Rank: 90/760 (Top 12%) - I know it's not quite 10%
SAT Scores: Total: 1670, CR+M = 1140 (pretty bad)
I'm in a few AP classes and i'm involved in 4 or 5 extracurricular activities. (ex. Key Club all 4 years, and one 1 leadership role in a club) </p>

<p>Please give me feedback quickly! Thanks!</p>

<p>Get a 1300 on math/reading sat, and your automatically in.</p>

<p>^ Well, technically, there are a few other things you have to achieve before you’re automatically admitted as an Academic Admit.</p>

<p>For instance, get an SAT score or an ACT score that meets these specifications: </p>

<p>combined SAT score of at least 1300 (Math and Critical Reading) with at least a 600 in each of these components, or
composite ACT score of at least 30 with at least a 27 in the Math and English components,</p>

<p>AND, complete the Required Coursework for Admission:</p>

<p>4 years of English
4 years of Mathematics - Three of the courses must be Algebra I, II and Geometry
4 years of Science - Two courses must come from Biology I, Chemistry I or Physics I
2 years of the same foreign language (American Sign Language is acceptable)</p>

<p>AND, satisfy the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy:</p>

<p>All students must meet one of the following college readiness standards in order to be eligible to be considered for admission at a Texas four-year public institution:</p>

<p>Successfully complete the recommended or advanced/distinguished high school program or complete the portion of the program that was available to them; or</p>

<p>Satisfy the College Readiness Benchmarks on the SAT/ ACT assessment:
SAT: 1500 out of 2400 (Verbal + Math + Writing) or</p>

<p>ACT: 18 English, 22 Reading, 22 Mathematics and 23 Science; or</p>

<p>Successfully complete a curriculum that is equivalent in content and rigor to the recommended or advanced/distinguished high school program at a high school that is exempt from offering such programs.</p>

<p>AND, ensure that all of your documents are received by the deadline.</p>

<p>You’ve already stated that you’ve met the other requirements for automatic admission as an Academic Admit.</p>

<p>Best of luck to you! :)</p>