What are my chances of getting off a UC Waitlist?

I was waitlisted to every single UC I applied to (UCD, UCSD, UCSB, UCLA, UCI, UCB) and I was wondering if anyone else has similar/same experience and what their outcome was for getting off any of the waitlists? I have another safety option that I like and that I am going to SIR to by May 1 but I was really hoping to attend a UC in the fall.

I’m an instate applicant (SoCal) applying for Letters and Science (some biology/neuroscience/psychology)

Your chances depend upon how many admitted students SIR by May 1. No one predict your chances and the current situation with the Corona virus makes it even more unpredictable. I have posted waitlist stats for each campus in the Waitlist discussion threads so check them out. Best of luck.

i was also waitlisted to 6 UCs (rejected by UCB but waitlisted to UCSC). I just got off the UCSC waitlist by appeal and I’m hoping for the best with the others. It is pretty strange to be waitlisted to such a range of schools. You can check waitlist stats from previous years as @Gumbymom has said but it won’t be a good predictor of this years waitlist decisions. The best you can do is be ready to SIR somewhere else and hope for the best, good luck!