What are my chances? please answer

<p>Ok I have all my requirements set, I have taken all the classes I need to take.</p>

<p>My SAT scores: 660 math, 540 CR, 560 writing</p>

<p>I have run cross country for 3 years and am now the captain of the team.</p>

<p>I have a little bit over 100 hours of community service.</p>

<p>However my problem is my GPA. my weighted is 3.48, unweighted is 2.75. ya im pretty ashamed of my unweighted.</p>

<p>what are the chances of me getting into the University of Arizona. Also if anyone can tell me my chances with Indiana University, Ohio State University, and James Madison University. Thank you</p>

<p>I got in with all inferior stats compared to you. I’m OOS.</p>

<p>you dont think my unweighted GPA will hamper my chances. cause I feel like i have all the credentials but when the university sees my unweighted GPA they’ll just reject me.</p>

<p>You’ll be fine. You might want to raise it for scholarship money, though.</p>

<p>You’ll get in for sure. </p>

<p>Indiana is a reach. They look at highest GPA though so they’ll look at the 3.48 and not the 2.75, which will work in your favor.</p>

<p>Ohio State looks to be a big reach as well… I know it’s getting more and more competitive to gain admission. </p>

<p>Not sure about JMU, but if you’re a guy I hear that you have a higher chance since the school is like predominately female.</p>

<p>Ohio State is a pretty competitive school, the average accepted GPA is something like a 3.7 or 3.8, though that’s not all that they look at (: best of luck!</p>