What are my chances?

I am applying to UM in the fall of 2016.
Right now my overall gpa is 4.1 however my goal is to get it up to a 4.22 by the end of my junior year.
im in the top 2% of my class
Ive taken 5 ap’s 1 honors including AP Physics; my senior year I will take 3 AP classes for a total of 8 AP’s

EC’s:
Link crew junior and senior (a program where upper classmen mentor a group of freshmen throughout the year)
Lunch buddies program junior/senior year (program where we help the special ed students with their social skills)
CSF junior/senior year
Avid art student freshman and sophomore year and competed in art contests
ASB student govt sophomore year
rally committee
leadership position in link crew where I delegate work/have many responsibilities/mentor other link crew leaders
part time job
i babysit for my neighbor and my sister all by myself while my mom is out of town quite often
I participate in river clean-ups
i plan on getting 50+ hours of community service at my local hospital and animal shelter

Test scores:
I haven’t taken the SAT yet but i took the new psat and scored 1160 without studying so i plan on studying and getting a 1300-1400 on the new SAT

I am half african american/half white
My dad passed away a few years ago so my single mother raises our family on social security: $45,000-50,000 in california

Hypothetically speaking, what are my chances of getting in?

What’s your unweighted GPA?

ECs are ok, GPA is good. If you get a 1300-1400 on your SAT, you should get in. You’ll need a lot of financial aid and scholarships, though, I hope you’re aware.

My current unweighted is 3.81

As long as you have a decent essay, @costello, I think you’ll get in!