AP CHEM A 5
SENIOR SCIENCE A
PRE CALC HN B+
AP COM SCI AB B+ 4</p>

<p>Grading Scale
B= 84-90
B+=90-94
A=94-100</p>

<p>I'm going to apply to V.T as an early decision (non-engineering)
My weighted GPA is 3.85 in junior year and 3.59 for total.
I'm taking AP BIO, AP PHY, AP GOV, AP CALC ,english 12 and band now and i am sure that i'm maintaining all A's now.</p>

<p>The problems are
avg GPA was 3.85 for V.T and i am only 3.59
I haven't taken any SAT yet but going to take it on october
My senior grade will not be considered in early decision</p>

<p>Am i screwed?</p>

<p>your in as long as your SATS are better than 1250/1600</p>

<p>you should be fine...i had a 3.26 W and 1180 SAT when i applied last year and got in...and if you don't get in under early decision - if your stats are good enough which from the looks of it they are - you get put in the reg. decision pool</p>

<p>What was your outer school activity?
All i have is missionary to mexico and marching band
I volunteered as jury in youth court in florida one time.</p>

<p>i think you look good, ecs and all for VT. they'll see your senior grades when the request for "7th semester reports" goes out, and if they need to, can access them sooner by request.</p>

<p>another thought...are you in or out of state? i'm not sure how VT does its breakdown for in and outs. maybe someone who knows can add that, and that could be important for you.</p>

<p>I'm currently taking some colleges courses online and I also work a 40 hour week so that makes it difficult for me to keep up sometimes. My GPA is currently3.68. I'm concerned about my future resumes because I have two courses that I had to retake. Those courses weren't really hard but managing my time was very challenging sometimes. This happened at the beginning and had to retake those courses and I made A's in classes. How will this affect my future employment?</p>

<p>i am in state</p>

<p>is it harder for in state??</p>

<p>depends on region. Northern Virginia is tougher then other areas</p>

<p>is there any college that i should try to apply?</p>

<p>What are your likes/dislikes, gdy? Small school, large school? Intended area of study?</p>

<p>VT is a huge campus. Great school spirit. No other school like it in the state of VA. We are forturnate as residents of the State. Virginia has great public universities.</p>

<p>I really dont care about the school size. I just want very active school with good academic. I hate school like william and mary. I really love science and i want to be a doctor someday.</p>

<p>gdy~ as VT is a state school, i'd assume it's better for you in-staters, unless someone says otherwise.</p>

<p>tech sounds perfect just go to tech :)</p>

<p>HCM, it's probably easier to come from OOS than to come from NoVa. But it's much easier to come from rural VA than from OOS or NoVa.</p>

<p>hm.... i guess i really need to do good on this saturday SAT</p>

<p>what if im from instate or blacksburg, where i live right next to Tech?
wat about that is it bad or good.</p>

<p>Virginia Tech: Accepted</p>

<p>William and Mary: Flat out rejected. GPA and SAT scores not nearly high enough. Best of luck becomming a doctor!!!!!</p>

<p>Is there anyone who applied vt from viriginia?</p>

<p>me. i applied from nova</p>