What are purdue's admission conditions??

<p>Hi, I have recently been admitted to purdue and I have been trying to find the admission condition pages for a while now and still cannot find it. Can somebody point me to it or post them here?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Here is a link to the steps required for newly admitted students for fall semester
[Purdue</a> University - Undergraduate Admissions](<a href=“http://admissions.purdue.edu/youreaboilermaker/index.php]Purdue”>Admitted Student Next Steps - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University)</p>

<p>Here are the actual steps.
* Visit Campus - Attend an admitted student visit program.
* Activate your online student career account - Visit the account activation website. View a PDF or watch a video of how to activate your career account.
o You must activate your online career account to access your online myPurdue portal, through which you will conduct much of your future business with the University: contract for housing; register for Summer Transition Advising and Registration (STAR), Boiler Gold Rush, and learning communities (freshmen only); course registration; fee payment; financial aid award review and acceptance. Career account activation also creates your @purdue.edu email address.
o To activate your career account, you will need your Purdue University ID (PUID) number and your career account setup password, both of which are provided in your admission offer letter.
* Accept your offer - Accept your admission offer as soon as possible and no later than May 1 (within 21 days for those admitted after April 10). A nonrefundable $200 deposit will be required to accept your offer. The deposit will be applied toward first-semester fees.
* Contract for on-campus housing -May 5 is the deadline to contract for housing in University Residences, and housing is guaranteed if your contract is received by this date. After May 5, contracts will be accepted only while space remains available. After accepting your offer of admission, you can use your myPurdue portal to access the housing contract at which time you can select housing preferences and provide roommate matching information. (Allow up to two business days after accepting your offer to gain access to the housing contract.) Residence building assignments will be communicated in early June. Housing contracts are binding for students who enroll.
* Apply for financial aid - File a FAFSA by March 1. Your financial aid package will be available in early April. You can access this information via your myPurdue portal. Watch for your financial aid package to arrive in early April (for those who filed a complete FAFSA by the March 1 deadline).
* Register for and attend STAR - Attend STAR, the required summer registration program, which is held on multiple dates in June and July. Students who accept their admission offer will have the ability to register for STAR via their myPurdue portal.
* Watch for fee statements - Fee statements will be sent to your @purdue.edu email address and accessible through your myPurdue portal in July. No paper fee statements will be mailed.
* Apply for a Learning Community. May 1 is the priority deadline to apply for Learning Communities (freshmen only). Spaces are limited and placement announcements are made in early June.
* Register for and attend Boiler Gold Rush - Boiler Gold Rush is the new student orientation program held the week before fall classes begin in August.
* You’re a Boilermaker! - View the academic calendar.</p>

<p>Yes I have gotten there too. But I am looking for the page with the Final GPA requirement… etc etc</p>

<p>If you’ve been admitted, I’m pretty sure all you have to do is not completely fail a class in order to not get rescinded. </p>

<p>If that’s what you mean by final GPA requirements.</p>