What are the chances of me being accepted to the UofA?

<p>You telling me I’m not gonna make it there?</p>

<p>What I meant was that boosting your confidence makes me and others that have been admitted feel like we’re going to an inferior school.</p>

<p>You’ll get in fine. I would be shocked if you didn’t. You could probably even make UA your safety school. (it was my second choice)</p>

<p>Well why would I be calling a school I wanna go to inferior?</p>

<p>And the only reason why I said that was because when I mentioned my grades, tinytank32 said yeah 3 Ds and an F are a lot and at that point I really felt like I wasn’t gonna make it. Even though my GPAs elgible.</p>

<p>You’re not calling it inferior. I am because by telling you that you can get into it also reminds us (you and me) that it’s not that difficult to get into UA…and therefore not an amazing school. But I’m fairly happy to be going to UA in a couple months.</p>

<p>I’ve had 4 Ds and countless Cs. (One was first semester senior year so I’m not sure if UA saw that.)</p>

<p>Yea I know. I’m just really nervous because UA is one of the few schools I can probably get into. And like I said I’m scared they might reconsider just because of the couples Ds and that 1 F</p>

<p>oops accidentally posted using my brother’s account</p>

<p>You’ll get in… Don’t worry! I think you should definitely get at least one letter of rec to show them that you’re serious about going to UA. 2.6 + a LOR and at least 1600 SAT should be auto…</p>

<p>@Huynh823
What major do you get in at UA?</p>

<p>I’m an undecided major.</p>

<p>Hello, I was wondering my chances of admission to Arizona. Here are my stats: </p>

<p>Sex: Male
OOS
ACT: 21
GPA: 3.3-3.4 </p>

<p>Extracurriculats: HS gymnastics member( 3 years), 8 hours of community service,
Camp Counselor, Intermural Basketball (Freshman Year)</p>