What can you tell me about Pritchard?

<p>So I just found out from housing that I'll be living in Pritchard next year, is there anything I should know?</p>

<p>Yea I’m in Pritchard too. I heard it used to be all guys, but it’s co-ed now (website says so) so that’s not a problem.</p>

<p>Lee for me.</p>

<p>(ha, it rhymed :D)</p>

<p>Edit: never realized how scary that emoticon is…</p>

<p>Everyone I’ve ever known has loved Pritchard. It’s fun and has a lot of activities. I hoped my son would get Pritchard or West AJ. Where you want to be. He’s in MIles away from everything, and all male at that. Not happy</p>

<p>i got thomas hall</p>

<p>I got Lee too</p>

<p>How is Lee?</p>

<p>Pritchard used to have a bit of an… odor, especially in the stairwells. I think that’s mostly gone since it’s co-ed now though. It’s in the bottom rung of dorms but really they’re not that bad.</p>

<p>When we visited our neighbor’s son’s room in Lee we thought it was a good sized one as compared to the suite style rooms we saw in Cochrane. I think I remember him saying that the dimensions can vary quite a bit. He and his roomie felt they got lucky with the size of their room.</p>

<p>chuy, about that odor…three years into this and I haven’t smelled a (boys) dorm room yet that doesn’t smell just down right funky. First year I took a can of Lysol and left it strategically on the desk for mine to see. Next time I visited I see a Renuzit air thingy on his friend/roommate’s desk…HIS mom had put it there! :)</p>

<p>KandKsmom, I’ve been told (proudly) on multiple occasions by alumni in their late 40s/early 50s that THEIR Pritchard was unbelievable. It’s a shame that it’s no longer that cool, but oh well :)</p>

<p>Pritchard is going to be one of the louder and “more interesting” dorms for sure. Careful how much you eat at D2 and Deets; your meal plan will vaporize and your waist will do the opposite haha</p>