What colleges would I have a shot for if I accomplish the following...

<p>I am Hispanic, from a regular but wonderful mid Atlantic public HS.
I the top student in my school. I am in two special programs. One offer more advanced and AP courses for the top 10% of students, and the other is a title claiming my courses in science are plenty.
I have 14- 15 AP classes. For Sure.
GPA UW:4.0
GPA W: 5.0
SAT: 2400
ACT: 36
SAT 2's:
Italian-800
Japanese-800
Bio-800
Math-800
My Classes Plan:
Freshman-English 9 SP Apex SP SP AP US Government & Politics H algbr 2 H ital 4 H chorus H dig art
Sophomore-English 10 SP H chem SP AP US history H precalc H ital 5 H chorus Ap environmental
Junior-AP litcomp Ap physics SP Ap WH Ap Calc AP Ital (AP science) H molec bio or forensics (AP Science) AP 2d,3d studio
Senior-AP lancomp Other AP AP Macroeconomics AP statistics Pe yoga H chorus Ap drawing
And some summer college courses
I want to take as many Ap's as my school fits in. That is 15.
I will graduate with 35.5 HS credits.
Extra curriculars, awards, programs, etc:
Japanese 6 years
piano 9 years
ice skating 5 years
Badminton team
Chess club
Mcyc state chorus
stage lead 4 times
3 honours societies, two VP
mock trial
Leader of debate team
230 hours community service
Internships abroad: 2
internship at nih
internship at museums
awards/ competitions in arts and writing
And a few more unlisted.
Also, Several state as finalist for scholar awards
Dance 3 years
Big on art.
3 publication
Great writing skills. </p>

<p>I don't know so much being an 8th grader, but I know this at least is possible for me. I've checked of some pieces already.</p>

<p>Where could I apply, just to know...</p>

<p>I understand that you want to know that if you do everything “perfectly” what colleges will you get into. I think no one should strive for perfections–grades or test scores. Do the best you can and even more importantly learn how to handle your disappointments. Recognize that no one is perfect or should want to be perfect. You will see forums that talk about “perfect kids” getting rejected from very exclusive schools. Perhaps perfect is not what the top schools are looking for. </p>

<p>I was a straight A student, perfect standardized tests and aiming for perfection which lead to me to have some real control issues with my weight, my looks, etc…the best thing that happened to me was a C in a high school class that I found mystifying, with a teacher who was slightly nuts and actively disliked me (probably because I was an arrogant and neurotic teenager). It wasn’t a fair grade but it may have saved my life. I was horrified, depressed and angry and my parents were THRILLED and refused to talk to the school or the teacher about the unfairness of the grade. The boy who ended up Valedictorian (because of my C?) went to Harvard. </p>

<p>The lesson I learned is that life is not perfect and you can’t just make it so…You will not get perfect scores, you will not get perfect grades, you will not go to the perfect college, have the perfect husband or the perfect child or the perfect job. I was rejected by Princeton, but I went to a great college and made friends for life. The boy who went to Harvard was very unhappy, dropped out and never finished college. I did not get perfect SATs but I did get some merit aid and plenty of financial aid (thank you Uncle Sam), I only took 1 AP–English lit but I loved it so that I re-read Faulkner’s works every couple of years. I have a job, family and cat that all have problems (particularly the cat) but I still love them.</p>

<p>If you feel compelled to have the best of or be perfect in everything you are going to be very, very unhappy and unhealthy. Talk to your parents and your counselor about this so they can help you have a balanced approach to school and life. What’s the point of getting into a prestigious college if you aren’t happy? Go and enjoy high school and come back to this forum in a couple of years to start preparing for your college search.</p>

<p>unless you are some kind of human machine, you will most likely be dead from exhaustion upon exiting high-school.
so you wont get in any college.
case closed.</p>

<p>I know that I wont do everything, but I already know that grades and test scores wont be too hard to keep up. As for extra curriculars, I want to expiriment, explore, and soak up any information and happiness I can find. I want to try things and stick to what I love. I wouldn’t be upset for a bad grade. I just wanted to know if any of the classes or side activitie I am doing will lead me to a good college. That not what they are for though. Even before getting in the school, I have been told that I currently rank in the top 5% of students in my year their. In middle school I was espeially slack and traveled alot. This led to an unfair B, but frankly, I din’t care. My teacher was really old. She lot everything. Oh well. I just want to also know if perfection is what I described in my post. I di not think it was enough from what I have heard. I have a good shot of completeing most of my goals tress free though. It is not about forcing activities in my schedual, it’s about finding ways to fill my time so that I can learn and engoy the mot. Yes, information is a drug, and debate team, stage, mcyc, skating, piano, etc are things that I have done, or am strong in. I alo love language. I am not who you think I am. Just curious…</p>

<p>I am not planning on this. Only some 75% of it. I feel that I wont be drained from what I plan to do, but stockpilled in what I do. I dont mind bad grades once in a while, but I think I can handle 5.0. I already have 5.0 before entering the school. Really, I just want to know where any collection of listed things will take me. Make the most of what your organism can do.</p>

<p>Even if you have good grades in middle school, high school is different</p>

<p>If you plan for perfection, you’ll most likely end up disappointed when you find yourself stretched thin while trying to balance your homework and extra activities</p>

<p>I got good grades in classes I go to the high school to take.</p>

<p>Well, I don’t want to be cruel, but your spelling and grammar are pretty poor so you may want to start working on these aspects of your writing as a first start to attaining perfection. Also, your attitude toward the teacher who gave you a B makes me think you are “crusin’ for a brusin’” when you get into high school or college. Arrogance is not an attractive attribute, particularly in bright kids who should be smart enough to see their own faults and weaknesses.</p>

<p>Come on. I am just asking a simple question. I wrote this in 2 minutes and stated the questions and ideas that popped into my head. I just want to learn more about different things I can do and stuff so cool it please. This is not a serious question and I am not myself because I am trying to accomodate a blunt and massive spectrum to present my general ideas. GEEZ!!</p>

<p>Oh, and by the way, I was just a bit tempered that this teacher lost 7 papers of mine, thinks her students are dumb and admits it, and doesn’t understand anything anyone says. I would rather people not post if they think this is really all serious and true.</p>

<p>Somehow, this feel fictitious!</p>

<p>Truth is stranger than fiction ;)</p>

<p>JF,
Go to the CB and college websites and look at admissions stats, Search and read threads here on CC, read books like ‘Admission Matters’.</p>

<p>You need to relax.</p>