What do you love about your nursing program?

Which BSN nursing program do you or your child belong to and what do you love about it?

My daughter’s program offers substantial merit aid and is close to a major hospital.

Where does she attend?

I dont have a BSN, but I work at a hospital, and the hospitals have contracts with like 10 great top schools, guranteed jobs after, and on top of that they give tuition reimbursements, sadly im a business major and futuee jd/mba, they dont give us any reimbursements lols.

We are in Michigan and looking at schools in MI, OH, and PA. Maybe IL or IN.

My S will be attending Pitt in a few weeks. He chose their program due to the high number of clinical hours, program reputation and easy accessibility to hospitals. Since he hasn’t formally started yet, our experience is limited, but so far our interactions with the staff have been very positive.

York College of PA. A few of her non-nursing non-science classes have been mediocre, but her science and nursing classes have been challenging and very good. It is helpful to have some classes that are not too demanding, so that a student can concentrate on their science and nursing classes and clinicals. At some other colleges, every single class is very demanding, which can be a problem for a time-consuming major like nursing.