What genres, songs, and artists do you all enjoy?

<p>I mostly listen to bands like A Day To Remember, sleeping with sirens, bring me the horizon, asking Alexandria, we came as Romans, enter shikari, blessthefall,pierce the veil , attack attack, like moths to flames, miss may i, and other bands. Than my music taste goes to a completely different spectrum. I love artist like Kendrick Lamar, j.cole, wale, ASAP rocky, mgk,big Sean , and others . I’m weird lol.</p>

<p>I’m the type of person to completely listen to and relisten to every song an artist has before moving on, usually over the course of a month, maybe more if I REALLY love them. I’ve chewed through Childish Gambino’s entire discography around 20 times, he was pretty much the only artist I listened to over the summer. He’s my favorite, and I’ve also extensively dwelled on Grouplove, Kanye West, Chance the Rapper, Chiddy Bang, Arctic Monkeys, Kid Cudi, Hopsin, Pixies, Modest Mouse, We Are the In Crowd, Imagine Dragons, and Lupe Fiasco.</p>

<p>I love oldies… I grew up on Babyface and Lionel Richie(European mom to blame for that).</p>

<p>Besides that I listen to underground rap: MF doom, Joey Bada$$, Quasimodo, Childish Gambino, Pink Polo Kanye, and Angel Haze.</p>

<p>Mainstream wise: J.cole, Drake, Frank Ocean, Chris Brown, Kanye, Wale, and Solange Knowles(idk if she’s mainstream tbh but people know who she is).</p>