What schools should I apply to?

Hi everybody. Long story short I screwed up badly this semester. My chances for UC Berkeley and Ucla engineering are possibly impossible now.

I went to school out of state and got a 3.98 GPA for my freshman year. (39 units)

for my first semester of CCC I got a 2.93. these were the grades:

Discrete Math, B
Calculus 3, B
english, A
intro to comp sci, C <~ this is what ruined everything. This Class doesn’t transfer to anything, it is an intro course.

I have only one semester left of CCC. my conseuler told me they will mostly look at CCC work. The most I can get in terms of a ccc GPA is a 3.58 assuming straight As.

What schools can I apply to given this information? Again I am not applying to Berkeley and ucla if I get rejected it is going to have a negative effect on me because my father is going to kick me out and not support me anymore. (dont ask the story for this) Unless there is a small chance, maybe.

I have done two research projects, though this was in new york. One in chaos theory another in thermodynamics. additionally, the reason I did badly that one semester was medical. I plan on volunteering this summer. I am doing everything I can so I can at least get into ucsd.

Btw I want to apply for an engineering school. What other schools can I apply for given everything I stated?

Thanks for reading everybody.

Apply to UCB and UCLA, just know you are an unlikely candidate.

Straight As is probably an unreasonable target.

If you can manage a 3.4 overall, you are a solid candidate for the other UCs.

Good luck