when can you walk the stage?

<p>Any one can know when you can actually walk the stage, for graduation.</p>

<p>I know in a good portion of the universities, say for instance you can walk the stage in spring, however have a few courses to finish up in the summer or the fall of that year to be counted as a graduate. Anyone know if there is a min/max number of credits some one must have before walking the stage?</p>

<p>Ceremonies are held in Dec and May, ie at the end of fall and spring semesters. Now they have multiple ceremomies, dividing according to school, major for L&S, et al so everyone, including BA/BS recipients, can walk across the stage at the Kohl Center. You have to complete your degree reqs and declare your intention to graduate. Anyone can watch the proceedings in real time (I think) on their computers via the UW website, or at a later date. There will be plenty of info online next month for the Dec grads. I believe you can finish that last course in summer school and still participate in the ceremony, although you of course don't get the diploma then. As always, explore the UW website for all the correct info.</p>