When do we find out?

<p>I finished my app like a week or two ago. does U of A have rolling admissions or am i gonna have to wait till like april?</p>

<p>thanks, i couldnt find it on their site.</p>

<p>Yeh, I think its rolling, and they said the application status would be ready in October, but who knows?</p>

<p>looks like the application status box is working.. and for me it says "A Decision has been mailed to the address we have on file for you. "</p>

<p>ill be gettin that mail asap</p>

<p>Mine says " We have not received all documents from you. Please see the list of documents below:</p>

<p>• HSTR - Miramonte High School - N Sem."</p>

<p>Any idea when you send your transcript?</p>

<p>i think it takes like 1-2 weeks for my school to put my transcript on a college's doorstep. check with your school to see if they actually sent it.</p>

<p>Wow they are quick! Just two days after they said they got all my materials, they said a decision has been made!</p>

<p>Let me know when you get your decision!</p>

<p>well, I think they mailed out the decisions either tuesday or wednesday at the latest. It takes like 2 days to send a letter here in CA, but from AZ to CA its probably a few extra days... so today is saturday and im hoping it comes in the mail in about 3 hours.</p>

<p>I think they got my transcripts and stuff today, so I woner how long it'll take. Can anyone provide me with an online-status check link? I've looked ALL over their site for it! Also, if they tell you a decision has been made...why don't you just call and ask? Wouldn't they tell you?</p>