When is the best time to visit TAMU in the fall?

I’m wanting to start planning my college visit there, I’m a junior in high school and my shots of getting in are fairly high, if I do say so myself. :slight_smile: I’ve visited the campus once before, on a field trip, but I would like to visit again.

When is the best time to visit? I want to double major in Political Science and English, if that makes a difference. I would like to go when I can see classes and maybe go to an event where I can talk to professors and such.

I was thinking about trying to schedule for Columbus Day weekend, since I wouldn’t have to worry about really taking time off school to go. Is this a good time?

Thanks so much! (:

There is no home football game that weekend so hotels should be easy to book. School is in session but you may run into mid term exams around then. As far as going to a class you’d have to call admissions for help with that.

There is an event aimed at seniors called Aggieland information day on November 23. Juniors can attend that even though it is aimed at seniors.

Thank you!